We are seeking a seasoned and competitive project manager who will be responsible for defining and monitoring insurance core system development and project delivery. At this role, you will work closely with product managers and software development team at core system and insurance products; hence, we expect you are experienced in software project management and perform well risk managements within the project execution.
Know more about IXT: https://theixt.com/
Responsibilities and Duties
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Daily interaction and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to manage expectations and drive project plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- 1st on-site interview: 2 hours, 1.5 hour meet with hiring managers and collaborating partners + 0.5 hour meet with HR.
- 2nd on-site Interview: 1 hour, meet with Taiwan Director.