Our Partner Solution team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going maintenance of IXT applications and technology. The team works with partners and clients who want to improve their ability to react in a digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with our IXT solutions.
Know more about IXT: https://theixt.com/
As a Partner Solution Engineer – Front-End, you will be a key technical resource for our partners and clients to help drive digital transformation of their businesses. You will be working with our partners and clients to design and implement applications that enable modern, data-driven engagement, commerce, and user-centric experiences – all built to drive growth.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with cross-functional teams on projects ranging from a few weeks to a few months in length
- Maintain a high standard of quality as you creatively and strategically problem solve throughout the product delivery process
- Be able to effectively communicate your work with both technical and non-technical peers
- Build solid front-end architectures that integrate easily with other systems and technologies
- Understand design patterns and write reusable, modular code
- Working closely with other disciplines (Back-End, UX, UI, QA)
- Have superior attention to detail and a strong ability to QA one's own work required