- Manage product roadmap and backlog to prioritize product deliverables to ensure optimal utilization of resources on highest impact items.
- Conduct marketing and competitor research to understand cybersecurity ecosystem, market, competition and user requirements in depth.
- Work with UX/UI designers to develop user stories, mockups and prototypes to communicate clearly the business context with developers and business stakeholders.
- Lead and facilitate scrum meetings and development process enhancements to ensure collective success in product and project delivery.
- Daily interaction and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to manage expectations and drive product enhancement/development.
- Collaborate with designer and engineers to build and maintain detailed project plans throughout delivery lifecycle.
- Contribute to nurturing a user-centric and product-lead company culture by evangelizing product vision and thinking with designers, engineers and stakeholders.
- Participate actively in product learning, ideation and innovation sessions.
- 1st Onsite interview, total 2 hours :
- 1.5 hour meet with hiring manager
- 0.5 hour with HR
- 2nd Onsite Interview: 1 hour, meet with Taiwan Director