- Build and restructure organization with transnational strategy while company scaling and expansion in a fast-paced.
- Diagnose and define organization development strategies that support business objectives, and are able to propose organizational design that can improve and promote the company development.
- Develop and implement organizational and people strategies, ensure its consistency with corporate framework and initiatives overall business strategy.
- Play a fundamental role in implementing and communicating corporate culture both internally and externally.
- Define and shape company culture to foster the right shared directive, organizational goals, beliefs, and values that harmonize employee behaviors.
- Explore what perceptions existing staff and potential employees have about company brand and culture to create a compelling Employee Value Proposition.
- Guide possible changes in culture and ensure team members embrace the changes that occur.
- Collaborate with talent acquisition members to implement and oversee broader talent development initiatives.
- Plan and generate social content strategy that will drive communications in talent market.