Cybersecurity is a global function in OneDegree Group. Our mission is to improve cybersecurity maturity of OneDegree based on OneDegree cybersecurity framework. The team assisted OneDegree Hong Kong in preparing for its cybersecurity audit by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority, OneDegree Hong Kong was granted a virtual insurer license in 2020 April. The team further assisted OneDegree Global (SG) became ISO 27001 and ISO 27017 certified in 2021 May.
- Conduct cybersecurity risk assessment and management of network, application, email, endpoint, IAM, data, user awareness and third-party
- Collaborate with operation and technology teams to ensure that cybersecurity is correctly considered and implemented as part of their BAU processes.
- Evaluate and implement emerging technologies to continuously improve the cybersecurity maturity in terms of network, application, email, endpoint, IAM, data, user awareness and third-party domains.
- On/off-board in-house applications to Security Test Platform; collaborate with technology and red team to manage the vulnerability; acting as a cyber security gatekeeper to approve the change.
- Update cybersecurity documentation reflecting the up-to-date security baseline.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to manage cybersecurity incidents.
- Implement and monitor cybersecurity metrics and regularly report to CISO.