Our Partner Solution team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going maintenance of IXT applications and technology. The team works with partners and clients who want to improve their ability to react in a digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with our IXT solutions.
Know more about IXT: https://theixt.com/
As a Partner Solution Engineer – Back-End, you will be a key technical resource for our partners and clients to help drive digital transformation of their businesses. You will be working with our partners and clients to help build, deploy, operate, support, and optimize solutions in cloud or on-premise environment.
- Design, implement, and support solution architectures for IXT and our partners and clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs
- Coordinate with partners and clients in defining technical requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Understands and identifies system dependencies. Understands functionality, integration points and impacts of proposed changes to supporting applications. Follows through with options and recommendations.
- Provides appropriate documentation for design decisions, estimating assumptions, code modules, and performance metrics
- Participates in testing (i.e., unit, system integration) and QA activities
- Support system integration, data sync, data migration on projects
- Provide partner and client support, troubleshooting and resolving application issues